KCCU 24/7 Services
Download our new App today!
Access your money anytime, anywhere
Experience the freedom of accessing your account wherever you are.
Quickly transfer money, check balances, pay bills, and more from the convenience of your smart phone, tablet or computer!
- It’s Simple: enhanced user experience with a whole new look and feel and quick action buttons for popular functions.
- It’s Secure: from logging in using your fingerprint to managing your access code, we've made your mobile banking experience totally secure.
- It’s Convenient: access your account from any mobile device anywhere, anytime.
- Transfer funds
- Check balances and account history
- eStatements: view and print monthly statements
- eAlerts: get notified of important account activity
- Bill Pay: pay your bills online.
- Make loan payments
- Stop checks
- Order checks
- View and print check images
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
Tips for Depositing a Check Remotely at MYKCCU
- Sign the back of the check with your signature
- Write “For mobile deposit only at KCCU” on the back of the check
- Write your account number on the back of the check
- Login to MYKCCU Mobile
- Choose the account you want the deposit to go int
- Enter the dollar amount of the check
- Take pictures of the front and back of the check
- Submit the Check for Deposit
KCCU NetBranchThis online account manager lets you transfer funds, review account activity, apply for a loan, reorder checks and much more. Pay your bills online from your free KCCU checking account.
Logon to NetBranch Click for Details!
KCCU Bill Pay and iPay QuickPaySM
Pay your bills online from your free KCCU checking account AND use your voice to pay your bills with iPay QuickPaySM
iPay QuickPay is the skill that lets you access your bill pay account on your Alexa-enabled device — all with a simple voice command. You can ask Alexa to make payments, provide your payment history and check your scheduled payments.
You can even make person-to-person payments using iPay QuickPay. Simply add the person as a payee in your bill pay account and then you can tell Alexa who to pay and when.
iPay QuickPay - Video Demo
iPay QuickPay - Get Started Guide
KCCU EstatementsSecure estatements reduce clutter and your risk ID theft.
MasterCard Online AcccessMasterCard Online Access
Order Checks OnlineOrder Checks
ATM Finder/Service Center Locations
THIS NOTICE IS REQUIRED BY LAW. Read more at FTC.GOV. You have the right to a free credit report from AnnualCreditReport.com or 877-322-8228, the ONLY authorized source under federal law.
Free Annual Credit Report
Credit Lock with Lock & AlertLock and unlock your Equifax credit report right from your phone.
Once the report is UNLOCKED, the creditors will be able to then gain access to your credit file.
Fraud Helpful Resources
800-349-9960 (NY residents)
800-349-9960 (NY residents)
Lock & Alert:
Fraud Victim - Placing an AlertEquifax: 1-800-525-6285
Trans Union: 1-800-680-7289
*Consumer only needs to contact one of the three bureaus. They will share the consumer’s alert request with the other two bureaus.
- Initial Fraud Alert – stays on file for 1 year
- Extended Fraud Alert – stays on file for 7 years – creditor must contact consumer at phone number listed on file that was given when fraud alert placed on the file. A valid police report is required in order to place the extended alert. Consumer’s name is removed from prescreened credit offers for 5 years.
- Security Freeze – Consumers can place a security freeze on their file – costs vary by state. The file will remain “frozen” until the consumer requests it be temporarily or permanently removed. When a file is frozen creditors are unable to obtain a copy of the consumer’s report. (It can take up to 3 days to “unfreeze” a file).
Pre-Approved Credit SolicitationsTo opt out of national credit solicitations: www.optoutprescreen.com
- Equifax: 1-888-567-8688 (press 2)
- Trans Union: 1-800-241-2858
- Experian: 1-800-353-0809