KCCU 24/7 Services
On or Off? Control your debit or credit card from your phone with My Card RulesMy Card Rules is Kimberly Clark Credit Union’s new fraud prevention program that makes you the boss of your credit or debit card. With the tap of your phone, you can turn your debit or credit card on or off, set spending limits and get alerts. You have control over when, where, and how your cards are used. Some of the card controls and preferences you may choose include:
- Types of merchants, such as gas stations and grocery stores.
- Types of transactions such as ATM withdrawals and online shopping.
- Spending limits. Set your maximum amount allowed.
- Geographical location. Select your current location and other cities.
Click for more App details!
KCCU NetBranch with Bill PayThis online account manager lets you transfer funds, review account activity, apply for a loan, reorder checks and much more. Pay your bills online from your free KCCU checking account.
Logon to NetBranch Click for Details!
KCCU Mobile AccessManage your accounts anytime and anywhere with your web-enabled mobile device.
Mobile Banking Q&A
KCCU EstatementsSecure estatements reduce clutter and your risk ID theft.
MasterCard Online AcccessMasterCard Online Access
Order Checks OnlineOrder Checks
ATM Finder/Service Center Locations
THIS NOTICE IS REQUIRED BY LAW. Read more at FTC.GOV. You have the right to a free credit report from AnnualCreditReport.com or 877-322-8228, the ONLY authorized source under federal law.
Free Annual Credit Report
Credit Lock with Lock & AlertLock and unlock your Equifax credit report right from your phone.
Once the report is UNLOCKED, the creditors will be able to then gain access to your credit file.
Fraud Helpful Resources
800-349-9960 (NY residents)
800-349-9960 (NY residents)
Lock & Alert:
Fraud Victim - Placing an AlertEquifax: 1-800-525-6285
Trans Union: 1-800-680-7289
*Consumer only needs to contact one of the three bureaus. They will share the consumer’s alert request with the other two bureaus.
- Initial Fraud Alert – stays on file for 1 year
- Extended Fraud Alert – stays on file for 7 years – creditor must contact consumer at phone number listed on file that was given when fraud alert placed on the file. A valid police report is required in order to place the extended alert. Consumer’s name is removed from prescreened credit offers for 5 years.
- Security Freeze – Consumers can place a security freeze on their file – costs vary by state. The file will remain “frozen” until the consumer requests it be temporarily or permanently removed. When a file is frozen creditors are unable to obtain a copy of the consumer’s report. (It can take up to 3 days to “unfreeze” a file).
Pre-Approved Credit SolicitationsTo opt out of national credit solicitations: www.optoutprescreen.com
- Equifax: 1-888-567-8688 (press 2)
- Trans Union: 1-800-241-2858
- Experian: 1-800-353-0809